- This event has passed.
February 20 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
On February 20th, 2019 we will be back in Atlanta for the second time for our Catalan Wines Master Class & Wine Tasting event. The event will take place at the Buckhead Club and we will have 10 Catalan wine growers from 7 different DO’s (see list below).
This is the schedule for the event:
- 11 AM – 3 PM: Private tasting for Importers & Distributors
- 2 PM – 3 PM: Master class on Wines from Catalonia by Mr. Lucas Payá, former beverage director of Think Food Group by José Andrés
- 3 PM – 5 PM: Walk around Wine Tasting open to the Trade (on-premise & off-premise)
The event is open only to wine professionals, to taste and learn about our wonderful wines. This event is sponsored by the Government of Catalonia, Spain.
Please RSVP at the following links:
– For importers and distributors only: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/catalan-wines-usa-private-tasting-for-importers-distributors-in-atlanta-tickets-53352917011
– For wine professionals (on-premise & off-premise): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/catalan-wines-usa-master-class-wine-tasting-event-in-atlanta-tickets-53351049425
Here are the wineries participating in the event (and presenting 3 new wines each):
- Agustí Torelló Mata – DO Cava – www.agustitorellomata.com
- Alsina & Sardà – DO Penedès & DO Cava – www.alsinasarda.com
- Castell d’Or – DO Cava & DO Conca de Barberà – www.castelldor.com
- Celler Batea – DO Terra Alta – www.cellerbatea.com
- Celler Cesca Vicent – DOQ Priorat – www.cescavicent.com
- Cérvoles – DO Costers del Segre – www.cervoles.com
- Clos Montblanc – DO Conca de Barberà & DO Catalunya – www.closmontblanc.com
- Costers del Sió – DO Costers del Segre – www.costersio.com
- Julià & Navinés – DO Cava – www.julianavines.com
- Ramon Canals – DO Cava & DO Montsant– www.ramoncanals.com
- Torelló – DO Penedès & DO Cava – www.torello.com