- This event has passed.
May 15 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
On May 15th, 2018 we were back in Chicago, IL for the third time for our Catalan Wines Master Class & Wine Tasting event. The event took place at the 66th floor of the Metropolitan Club, located at the iconic Willis Tower.
A total of 80 wine professionals came to the event where they were able to taste and learn about our wonderful wines with a group of selected wineries representing a wide variety of wines & cavas from Catalonia, already available in the US market, but in most cases new to the Chicago area.
Here are the wineries that participated on the event and presented 3 new wines each:
- Castell d’Or – DO Cava & DO Conca de Barberà– www.castelldor.com
- Castell Sant Antoni – DO Cava – www.castellsantantoni.com
- Celler Ronadelles – DOQ Priorat & DO Montsant – www.ronadelles.com
- Cérvoles – DO Costers del Segre – www.cervoles.net
- Clos Montblanc – DO Conca de Barberà & DO Catalunya – www.closmontblanc.com
- Costers del Sió – DO Costers del Segre – www.costersio.com
- Covides – DO Cava – www.covides.com
- Forward Gourmet – DOQ Priorat, DO Catalunya and DO Cava – www.forwardgourmet.com
- Julià & Navinès – DO Cava – www.julianavines.com
- Mas Llunes – DO Empordà – www.masllunes.es
- Ramon Canals – DO Cava – www.ramoncanals.com