- This event has passed.
February 18 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
CATALAN WINES USA is returning to Phoenix, AZ for our next Catalan Wines Private Wine Tasting & Master Class! The event will take place at the historic Arizona Biltmore Resort in Phoenix on Tuesday, February 18th, 2020 with the following schedule:
- 11 AM – 2 PM – Aztec Room: Private tasting for Importers & Distributors
- 1 PM – 2 PM – Sedona Room: Master class on Wines from Catalonia by Mr. Lucas Payá, former beverage director of Think Food Group by José Andrés
- 2 PM – 4 PM – Aztec Room: Walk around Wine Tasting open to the Trade (on-premise & off-premise)
The event is open only to wine professionals, to taste and learn about our wonderful wines. This event is sponsored by the Government of Catalonia, Spain.
If you would like to register for this event, please follow the links below:
For Importers and Distributors only:
For Retailers, Restaurants, Sommeliers and Wine Press:
Here are the wineries participating in the event (and presenting 3 wines each):
- Agustí Torelló Mata – DO Cava – www.agustitorellomata.com
- Albet i Noya – DO Penedès – www.albetinoya.cat
- Ametller – DO Penedès & DOQ Priotat – www.ametller.com
- Celler Capçanes – DO Montsant – www.cellercapcanes.com
- Clos Montblanc – DO Conca de Barberà & DO Catalunya – www.closmontblanc.com
- Costers del Sió – DO Costers del Segre – www.costersio.com
- Covides – DO Cava – www.covides.com
- Domenio Wines – DO Cava, DO Penedès & DO Catalunya – www.cellersdomenys.com
- Julià & Navinés – DO Cava – www.julianavines.com
- Mas Llunes – DO Empordà – www.masllunes.es
- PepWines Export – DO Cava & DOQ Priorat – www.pepwines.com
- Torelló – Corpinnat – www.torello.com
- Vins Claramunt – DO Terra Alta – www.vinsclaramunt.com
There will be samples available for Importers and Distributors.
See you there!