- This event has passed.
Raleigh – Durham
October 19, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
Our last Master Class & Wine Tasting event took place in Raleigh-Durham, NC on October 19th, 2016. The event took place at the Bridge Club of the Death & Taxes Restaurant, owned by chef Ashley Christensen who prepared an exclusive tapas menu for the event. The event considered a Master Class on wines from Catalonia by master sommelier Lucas Payá, followed by a Walk-around Wine Tasting. The event was opened to wine professionals of the Raleigh- Durham – Chapel Hill triangle area.
A group of selected Catalan wineries presented 3 of their wines and cavas each. Representing a wide variety of wines and cavas from several Denominations of Origin from Catalonia, these are the list of wineries that participated on the event:
- Can Descregut – DO Penedès – descregut.com
- Canals & Munne – DO Cava – canalsimunne.com
- Cava & Hotel Mastinell – DO Cava & DO Penedès – mastinell.com
- Julià & Navinès – DO Cava & DO Penedès – navines.capptiva.es/en/we-are
- L’Olivera – DO Costers del Segre & DO Catalunya– olivera.org
- Nadal – DO Cava and Penedès – nadal.com