Acidity: 5.7 g/liter
Residual Sugar: 1.2 g/liter
• Mundus Vini 2018: Gold Medal
• Mundus Vini 2017: Silver Medal
• Berliner Wine Trophy 2017: Silver Medal
• Decanter 2016 (vintage 2012): Bronze Medal
• Tempranillos of the world 2016: Gold Medal
A modern wine with a fresh and fruity character. A selection from our best Tempranillo vineyards. Cold pre-fermentation maceration. The grapes are fermented at a controlled temperature of 25ºC, with regular delestages and pigeages until racking. Further ageing in bottles for a minimum of 6 months.
Highly aromatic nose, Complex aroma dominated by red berries, perfectly balanced with spicy. Vegetal and balsamic notes. On the palate, pleasant yet fleshy, well structure, long finished an after tasting, featuring red berries and spices.