Acidity: 5 g/liter
Residual Sugar: <2 g/liter
• Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2004: Silver Medal
• Salón Internacional del vino Madrid 2004: Silver Medal
• Vinitaly 2006: Silver Medal
• Vinitaly 2005: Bronze Medal
• XVI Concours Giroví Spain 2011: Gold Medal
• Challenge du Vin France 2011: Silver Medal
• Tastavins Penedès. Spain 2014: Mention of excellence
A white wine of a light golden color with hints of green and a high density. The legs are noticeable, abundant and persistent. The nose is potent, evoking ripe, exotic fruits, mainly mangos. Initially non-aggressive and well-balanced, with a pleasing acidity, hint of mango and a lingering and pleasant finish.
We recommend this wine with fish, rice or seafood dishes.